When will my order ship?
PRODUCTION TIME + SHIPPING TIME = DELIVERY TIME
All of our wedding bouquets and accessories are handcrafted after an order is placed. When you purchase from our shop, your order is scheduled for the next available ship date (or date of your choice if your wedding is months away). Generally, smaller orders will be scheduled to ship 4-6 weeks from the order date, but it may take longer if our schedule is full during busy season (or you have a big order). You can also specify your own date (closer to event).
Production time depends on the size of your order. Estimates below don’t include shipping times.
- Accessories – within 10 business days (2 weeks)
- Single bouquet – within 30 business days (4-6 weeks)
- Large orders & sets – within 3 months
- Custom orders – within 6+ months
We offer RUSH production for single bouquets and some large orders as long as the materials needed are in stock. Upgrading to a RUSH status bumps your order to the top of our list. We accept limited rush orders so please check with us before ordering.
- Rush order fee is approximately 30% but we will give you an exact total after confirming the order is possible
- Rush order is any accessory needed in less than two weeks, and bouquet(s) needed in less than four weeks
- Upgrading to RUSH status only upgrades production time, not shipping time
- Rush orders generally ship within two weeks but we work based on your event date
Please contact us for a quote and to place your rush order.
Shipping policies & international fees
Orders arrive between 2-10 days (within U.S.) once they’re shipped. Expedited shipping upgrade is available. International orders arrive between 6-10 days (per USPS estimates) but holidays, customs, and duty fees can delay delivery of your package. These estimates do not include production time (how long it takes us to create your flowers).
- All orders are shipped by USPS or FedEx and include tracking and insurance. Tracking number will be emailed to you after the order is shipped.
- Orders over $300 qualify for FREE shipping (within U.S.). Discount will be automatically applied once items are in your cart.
Customs & Duties
- International customs (duty) fees are buyer’s responsibility. Fees are imposed by your country and we have no control over them.
- International orders cannot be marked as gift (or lower value).
Damaged & lost orders
We pour our hearts into creating your bouquet and safe arrival into your arms is crucial. All of our bridal bouquets are carefully packaged into their own box (great for storage), and then into a sturdy shipping box (up to 200lbs crush force).
Damaged or lost packages are rare. Of the 1500+ orders we’ve shipped, we’ve only had one order get damaged and one get lost. Once the package leaves our shop, it’s up to the mail carriers to treat it with TLC. But life happens, boxes get lost, and trucks set on fire.
If your order got damaged in transit, please email us and include photos. If your order is lost, contact your local post office to check if they have it (sometimes packages aren’t scanned, or delivery attempt notice is lost). If they can’t find it, contact us and we will work with you to find a solution.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns / exchanges are accepted within five (5) days from delivery on non-customized bouquets & accessories only. All bouquets & accessories have to be in new condition (no signs of use, damage, etc.) and sent back in original packaging. If items show any sign of use or are damaged when we receive them, we may offer a partial or no refund, depending on the extent of damages. We cannot refund any shipping charges.
- All sales are final on any clearance items, original samples, flower samples, or other special sales noted as final
- Custom orders are not returnable / refundable.
- No returns for items after your event date.
- 20% restocking fee applies on all returns.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
If you’d like to request a new design (and you don’t see anything like that in our shop), we’re happy to help. A lot of our creations were custom order requests and we love creating new designs for our brides and grooms. *Note – simple color changes or small tweaks are generally not considered a custom order and don’t have any additional fees. If you aren’t sure if your request is considered custom, please contact us.
- Custom order fee starts at $95
- We ask for 4-6 months for custom orders
- To request one, fill out this form
Full details on custom orders here.
Payments & payment plans
All orders are placed on our website and securely processed via Stripe or Paypal (no account needed to complete payment). We accept personal checks from local VT residents. Payment must be made in order to reserve your order (and ship date). All orders must be paid in full before they ship or your ship date will be delayed until payment clears.
- RUSH orders must be paid in full
- Orders under <$500 must be paid in full
- Orders $500+ can be reserved with a deposit and qualify for a payment plan
- Deposit is 60% of total. Balance is due 30 days before your scheduled ship date (15 days if you ordered close to your wedding date)
- Payment plans are monthly payments to help you pay for your flowers. Interest fee will be applied to your monthly payment calculation.
Contact us to reserve your order with a deposit or a payment plan
Cancellations & other policies
Once you place your order, we assign it a ship date based on your order date and/or wedding date. To keep our schedule under control, and also make it fair to other clients, you can cancel your order within 24h from placing it and receive a full refund. If your order is cancelled after 24h hours have passed, half of the total product cost will be refunded (shipping is refunded in full).
- Rush orders cannot be cancelled
- Final sale & clearance items cannot be cancelled
- Custom orders – You have 3 days to cancel after placing an order. After 3 days, we order materials and the deposit (60% of total) becomes non-refundable. Read more on custom orders here.
- If your wedding is cancelled, unfortunately we are unable to issue refunds for partial or full payments. Floral design is a labor-intensive process and we’ve already invested time and materials into your flowers. We recommend you donate or sell your flowers to someone else.
- No refunds will be given for downgraded orders once they’re placed (or deposit paid). If someone drops out of the bridal party, we will use that money to upgrade other bouquets/accessories.